Area Sales Manager France m/f/d
R&S is a leading provider of electrical infrastructure products in key markets. With manufacturing facilities and offices in Europe, South America and the Middle East as well as a wide partner network globally, R&S offers distribution and power transformers, medium and high voltage switching devices as well as certain products for railway electrification and industrial connectors.
To conquer the French Market, we are looking for an:
Area Sales Manager France (m/f/d)
In this role, you will work out and implement a clear sales strategy for the French Market and key accounts in close cooperation with the Chief Sales Officer of the R&S Group. On an operational basis you will be responsible for the following tasks in your markets:
– Develop a result-focused market entry plan and identify new growth opportunities.
– Maintain a solid understanding of market dynamics and industry competition.
– Establish and manage a competitive partner network for R&S.
– Scout databases for public and major customer tenders.
– Initiate pre-qualification processes to enable participation in close collaboration with the product management of the factories.
– Support the international sales network pro-actively.
You have many years of experience in sales and are familiar with our industry as well as with the French Market. You have proven track record in account management with key clients. You have an analytic and structured personality with a methodical thinking approach and a «can-do» mentality. Additionally, you have the following assets:
– A graduate of the tertiary education sector (e.g. university) in the field of electrical engineering
– Good network in the energy and/or railway sector
– Very good knowledge in the field of energy and electrical engineering
– Experience in acquiring new sales territories
– Negotiable French, also English is required
We will offer you an attractive sales role in a highly dynamic and international market environment. You will be able to contribute to the company’s development with your self-initiative and professional market activities. We will grant you a lot of freedom in the way you are achieving your goals – always aligned with our Corporate Governance of course. Furthermore, we will offer you an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits as well as promising future career perspectives.
If our call is appealing to you and increasing your interest in working for us, please send your CV to:
Mrs. Isabella Furrer, R&S Group