Benefits that speak for themselves
Achieve maximum safetyThe switchboards are designed to protect operators and isolate them from the electric current. Safety switches on all circuits in the switchboard will increase the overall safety of the facility.
With R&S, we have a partner who always keeps calm and ensures rapid production and delivery of the necessary switchboard equipment even in difficult situations.
Thomas Niederhauser, Sigren Engineering AG
Want to get technical?
We tailor our solutions to you
Working in cooperation with our customers, we record the requirements of each project, structure the system and prepare implementation proposals. We then plan the design and define the products used. Following installation, we stay by your side and carry out overhauls and renovations.
Standard frame distributor- Custom-made
- Standardised versions
- Short-circuit current up to 17 kA (Ipk)
- Design verified to SNEN 61439-1/2 or 3
Control switchgear- HVAC-system controls
- Building automation controls
- Machine controls
- Fire alarm systems in tunnels
- Design verified to SNEN 61439-1/2 and SNEN 60204
Low-voltage main and sub distribution switchgear- Custom-made switchgear up to 17 kA (Ipk)
- System certified switchgear up to 6,300 A / 85 kA (Ipk)
- Design verified to SNEN 61439-1/2