R&S SERW with another delivery for ČEPS
Plzeň, Czech Republic, January 2023 – After a successful FAT at the factory in Plzeň, R&S SERW delivered another batch of disconnectors and earthing switches to ČEPS. All devices were installed at the substation TR Dětmarovice. The project TR Dětmarovice is implemented according to a framework contract between R&S SERW and ČEPS.
The project includes the delivery of the following equipment:
- 420 kV 1-phase pantograph disconnector with one earthing switch – 12 pcs
- 420 kV 1-phase vertical disconnector with one earthing switch – 12 pcs
- 420 kV 1-phase earthing switch – 9 pcs
Some specifications of the project:
- Ordered products: 420 kV disconnectors and earthing switches
- Project volume: 14.055.927 CZK
- Scope of work at the site: adjustment and putting into service
- Place of installation: substation TR Dětmarovice
The FAT was carried out by two ČEPS inspectors in accordance with the relevant IEC standard in the following steps – visual inspection, functional test, routine test and packing inspection. After delivery of all devices to the site and their assembly by an installation company, R&S SERW provided their adjustment and put them into service.
ČEPS is the main transmission system operator in the Czech Republic. The company is responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of 44 substations as well as 5,691 km of transmission lines (400 kV and 220 kV).
About R&S SERW
R&S SERW is part of the Swiss-based R&S Group, a leading provider of electrical infrastructure products in key markets. Founded in 1993 from the Skoda factory, R&S SERW has developed into one of the leading switching device manufacturers in Europe. Thanks to many years of experience in the field of power products with a focus on switching devices, R&S SERW is a competent and reliable partner for customers all over the world.