As an international company, we want to respect and offer the same diversity in our work environment as exists in the world.
You don’t have to fit into a specific mould. We are a learning organisation and maintain a culture that promotes continuous learning and sharing.
Strive for more – We support you to develop yourself
We know that our employees are our company’s most valuable assets. That’s why we encourage you to develop yourself and achieve your personal goals. Thanks to our international presence, a wide variety of global opportunities are available to you.
The diversity at my work is great. I spent over four years in Dubai, a vibrant city that offers many opportunities. Now I’m back in Italy, where I can apply my new skills and further develop myself. It’s fun!
Luca Procino – Area Sales Manager Middle East
A motivating work climate
A good work climate is vital if employees are to be satisfied. By holding regular events such as cooking classes or ‘bike-to-work’ challenges, we support a friendly environment where you go to work happy – day in, day out. Our core values ensure that we are all on the same level:
- Collaboration: We are highly responsive to our customers’ needs, team-oriented, humble, respectful – always striving for better solutions.
- Craftmanship: We develop and manufacture our products with passion and flexibility for high quality and technical excellence.
- Reliability: We fulfill expectations and promises with our behavior and products.
- Integrity: We build trust with our honesty and compliance in all we do.
- Sustainability: We contribute to a better world with our high safety and environmental awareness.
Great opportunities for young people
Do you want to put your education to work? We offer an international environment and have a great selection of different job openings for students, graduates, and apprentices. Show us your potential and take on the opportunity to grow your know-how and also your network with professionals from around the world. At R&S, we are keen to learn about your fresh and innovative ideas.
The comprehensive support I receive from my supervisor and my colleagues means I not only learn about electrical engineering, but also develop my social circle. This allows me to apply what I learn outside of my apprenticeship too.
Robin Imhof – Engineering Apprentice