MOZOON TOWERS – Iconic Towers in Qatar
Doha, Qatar, November 2019 – The so-called Mozoon Towers are currently one of the most important projects active in Qatar. Tesar will deliver the needed cast resin transformers to the interesting project, which is expected to be handed over by the end of 2020 or Q1 2021.
The towers will be the “jewel” of the most beautiful area of Doha, called West Bay. They will accommodate, according to the plans, the most modern and luxurious hotels and apartments. It is already considered an iconic place in Qatar.
Some specifications for the project:
• Cast resin transformers rated power 1600 kVA
• Cast resin transformers for maximum safety and reliability
• Possibility to be installed on various floors of the building without any impact on reliability and safety
• Reduction of system cost resulting from installation directly at the center of energy consumption
• Full compliance with the utility requirements, M/s Kahramaa spec. ED-04-035 V5/2005, as well as the IEC60076-11 standard
This is the most important project for years, apart from the ones relating to the 2022 FIFA World Cup, and is supplied from Tesar as well.
– Mr. Pramod Kumar, local partner in Qatar
Tesar is part of the Swiss-based R&S Group, a leading provider in selected niches for power products. With manufacturing facilities and offices in Europe, Middle East and South America, R&S is a major supplier of transformers and switches for customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sector.